Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz175ltoMH3

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Overbooked.

I think it's safe to say that I overprojected (not a word, i'm aware) myself with cake decorating. My grandma's birthday is this tuesday (8 inch, branch detailed, two-layer raspberry filled goodness), Vinnie's birthday is August 15th (three-tiered, over-detailed, mega man hugeness), Amy's birthday on August 12th (24 individually designed "life" cupcakes), Mindy's Birthday at the end of August (just a simple cake, thank goodness) Aida's birthday, also at the end of august (undecided). After that, there is Lauren's baby shower to plan and a diaper cake to make (which I'm secretly excited about). Besides this, I have Japanese and Chinese to study EVERY DAY, Anime Vegas to volunteer for in September, an internship with the application due August 10th, and then my sister's birthday September 15th. THE MADNESS NEVER ENDS.

But, I'm having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment