Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz175ltoMH3

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You Did WHAT With Ribbon?!

I made a tree!
Mhm, a cute, little Christmas ribbon tree. 

Here it is again in a lovely, little display...


&it's conveniently located next to my holiday takeout boxes for Christmas treats!



I started here with a Styrofoam cone, straight pins, a glue gun, and LOTS of ribbon (Black Friday at Joann's AND Michaels!)



I cut the ribbon into different size strips & looped them in half, glued the ends, and started sticking them on the cone from the bottom up. I only used the straight pins for the bottom layer to get a sense of where I wanted to place them.


I got the takeout boxes from Smart & Final in a pack of a million for like five dollars. I used a hot glue gun to secure them & I'm excited to give these cute dessert holders to friends & family. 

Want more details on how to make the ribbon tree? 

No comments:

Post a Comment