Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz175ltoMH3

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The time is LITERALLY flying by...

Really. I swear I just saw the minute hand zoom past me going at least 55 mph.
Maybe I'm hallucinating after the 38209183092 hours I've spent at the computer. Or...maybe time was really flying.
Either way, these days are full of go go go.
I'm working on expanding the bake sale across the entire Las Vegas Valley through high schools, and I have high hopes that they will respond with a great wealth of support.

I'm focusing on having high hopes for each goal that I accomplish and not getting upset when things don't go exactly as planned.

This whole event planning thing is teaching me how to be more flexible, understandable, and open to new ideas.

BUT, knowing that this whole blogging world exists will be the death of me. Every new recipe I see, I think ' YEAH. That looks great! I'm going to bake that for the bake sale!' Then, reality gives me a swift kick and says, 'Hellooooo Cher, do you realize your baking list is already 15 items long?' & I whisper, 'hey reality. shut it.'

I come across new, delightful, delicious items every day & I get all excited and completely geek out.

I'm going to end up baking for a minimum of 17 hours a day atleast a week before the sale.

Maybe I'll find a team of lovely bakers that enjoy the cause as much as I do!

Not likely...but a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment